SSC GD Constable Salary
- The Basic salary of SSC GD Constable after selection will be Rs 21700- 69100.
- You will also be entitled to other benefits like medical facilities, pension schemes, gratuity and annual paid leaves.
SSC GD Job Profile
The responsibilities of a Constable GD in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Border Security Force (BSF), Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), National Investigation Agency (NIA), Special Security Force (SSF) are given below.
- After you are selected, you will be posted as a Guard or Escort.
- You will be supervised directly by the SHO and you have to obey his orders and duties.
- You will be in-charge of all activities in the absence of Assistant Sub-Inspector and Sub-Inspector.
- You will have the right to investigate any case if the Sub-Inspector asks you to do so.
- You may also be asked to perform the duty of a Station Writer in rural or urban areas.
- If you are promoted to the post of Head Constable, then you will be in charge of police stations.
Career Path of GD Constables
Certain promotions are given on the basis of performance in departmental exam while certain are given on the service. The time period is different for all departments. The promotion of a GD Constable are as follows:
- Senior Constable
- Head Constable
- Assistant Sub-Inspector
Tags: SSC GD constable apply, SSC GD constable apply online, SSC GD constable registration 2018, SSC GD apply online, SSC GD online application, SSC GD constable apply now, download previous year question pdf, download application form, how to apply for SSC exams,SSC GD constable admit card, SSC GD constable result, SSC GD constable cut off mark, SSC GD constable test series,SSC study materials